whats your favorite fight story on the kim&ginny boards/mine is sara underwoods fight with heather carolin "even kitttens have claws
whats your favorite fight story on the kim&ginny boards/mine is sara underwoods fight with heather carolin "even kitttens have claws
a catfight lover since day one
Well there are so many amazing stories. It?s so hard for me to choice only one. So my top-5:
1. Charlize Theron v Angelina Jolie by K&G
Charlize Theron vs. Angelina Jolie
2. Angelina Jolie vs. Cameron Diaz by Canadian Lou
Catfight Mania #1
3. Raquel Welch vs. Martine Beswick by Tank
Once Upon A Time
4. Part 1: Sharon Stone v Demi Moore: How It Began by Tank
Moore-Stone
5. Vendetta Part 1: Charlize & Kristanna Loken v Manuela Acura & Monica Bellucci (+ CT sexfights Laetitia Casta!) by technetium
Hollywood High Class vs. The Italian Goddesses (Tagteam)
But as I though, I find at least 10 more stories for this list? this is the reason I call ?Catfight paradise? the story page of girls.
Written by "Michael" this is the best story IMHO.
Bookmarks